AGOF Logistics Services
AGOF Logistics Provided Services
Scheduled Inland Transportation service locally in Kenya and Inland transit transportation with direct customs Clearing services at Mombasa port and borders in Uganda , South Sudan and Rwanda, offering the most comprehensive transportation service available Daily Trucks ready to load containerized cargo and loose cargo from Mombasa port and Other Exports facilities around East Africa countries Dangerous, perishable & valuable goods.
Packing, Labeling & Inspections.
Proper preparation of all export documents Prepaid and collect shipment upon request Insurance service Local and transit Transportation service More economical Faster and safe
Through our ocean division you get complete, professional
services with our do attitude, we can offer a single source
solution to & from any port worldwide keeping you informed of
your shipment status at every step.
AGOF Logistics Ocean freight Dept. provides the following to
- Less than container load (LCL – LCL)
- Full container load (FCL – FCL)
- Consolidation (FCL – LCL or Groupage – FCL)
- Door to door movement to and from anywhere
- Specialized hazardous material handling
- Sea/Air shipment
- Insurance service
- Varity in solution with considering voyages transit time to
- meet cargo’s final destination delivery dead line.
- Advisory customer service which introduces all
- information related to the export equipment fit for cargo
- nature and suggested stuffing plans
- Packing and wrapping service which ensures safety and
- protection for cargo components specially in case of the fragile
- nature of goods
- Supplying up-to-date and following up from picking time
- up to arriving
- Documentations (assist/issue all shipping documents on
- behalf of the client & renting the export license).
As a global leader in air consolidation and
forwarding, we provide customer specific airfreight
programs to shipment of all size. We understand that
air freight is a premium and costly service, so our
program focuses on quick transit and constant
communication, combined with the ability to seize
cost saving opportunities.
AGOF air freight dept. provides the following to the
- Scheduled liner service with direct flights all over
- the world, offering the most comprehensive
- airfreight service available
- Weekly consolidation from most of Europe, USA
- and Fareast air ports.
- Dangerous, perishable & valuable goods.
- Packing, Labeling & Inspections.
- Proper preparation of all export documents
- Prepaid and collect shipment upon request
- Insurance service
- Sea-Air service
- More economical than direct air
- Faster than ocean alone
- preparation and submission of documentations required to facilitate export or imports into the Kenya and East Africa countries
- representing client during customs examination, assessment, payment of duty and co taking delivery of cargo from customs after clearance along with documents.
- Exports and re-export Documentation: Purchase order from Buyer, Sales Invoice, Packing List, Shipping Bill, Bill of Lading or Airway Bill, Certificate of Origin and any other specific documentation as specified by the buyer, or as required by financial institutions or LC terms or as per importing country regulations.
- Imports Documentation: Purchase Order from Buyer, Sales Invoice of supplier, Bill of Entry, Bill of Lading or Airway bill, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, and any other specific documentation required by the buyer, or financial institution or the importing country regulation.
- Guideline for all customs tariffs in EAC
- Fast and economical service
- Professionals and Experts
- Solutions creative
- Company registration
- Personal\company tax numb
- Work permit
- Trade license
- Open bank accounts
- Booking Tickets& Hotels
- Market research & feasibility studies
- Trade and customs consultants
We are proud to announce about our new LCL service to/from Europe, USA & Fareast directly to/from Alexandria port and
Port Said port which is the most reliable service in Egypt. Moreover, we guarantee a reliable transit time, regular schedule and
safety of the product.
AGOF LCL dept. provides the following to the clients:
Loading from origin carried out by our agent staffed in our own stores.
Free hand in selecting the most suitable and fastest carrier.
We are offering direct and weekly services.
Fast unloading at Alexandria port through our staff in our stores within 48 hours from vessel’s arrival.
Documentations (assist/issue all shipping documents on behalf of client & rent the export license).
Our consolidation from Alexandria port to Port Said port:
We provide LCL ocean freight services from Alexandria port to Port Said port without any road transportation and with
custom clearances directly in a reasonable transit time.